Q & A about Diving
Bali Diving There are questions and answers about diving! Please understand regulations before booking and enjoy our diving menu! Check this list first and clear your questions.
- Menus & Prices
- What time pick-up in the morning?
- Pick-up around 7:30 am. It depends on your diving point and hotel.
- Are rental equipments included?
- Yes, they are all included.
- How many instructors for each group?
- For Experience Diving and Fun Diving, one instructor is for 2 guests, and for License course, one instructor is for max. 4 guests.
- What type of wet suit is used?
- Use 3mm wet suit.
- I will bring my own diving equipment. Can I get more discount from the price?
- No. Price does not change.
- Can I dive with contact lenses?
- Yes, you can.
- How many weight of the oxgen bomb and what type of the bomb it is?
- It is the oxgen bomb of steel or aluminum and 20kg. If it is added 5kg oxgen, total 25kg.
- For Diving License course, how many people in one group?
- In many case, the course is offered for one group of guests, however, if there are another groups on the same day, one instructor is for max. 4 people.
- I'm 58 years old. Can I join diving?
- Yes, you can. We accept booking up to age 60 of healthy person.
- Is it possible to go on board with children or friends who do not diving?
- Yes, it is possible. Please contact us.
- If I couldn't dive because of the condition of sea, do I need to pay cancellation fee?
- When a diving company decide not to operate diving on the day, cancellation fee is not needed.
- Does diving instructors speak English?
- Yes, local instructors can speak easy English.
- I will go back to my country right after diving. I will ride on an air plane, but is it no problem for my health?
- There is the guidance to prevent Decompression Sickness, and you are strongly recommended to spend certain time on land.
Each diving company regulate waiting time on land if you ride on air plane after diving.You cannot join diving if you do not complete the waiting time, so please check your flight schedule before booking.
Diving Spot MAP
Exclusive Camera Man
Reasonable Dive at Padang Bay Padan bay is most popular dive spot in Bali. The location is 2 hours far from south resort area and you can see traditional Balinese sigh. Dive walker located at Padang b…
Varieties of Program Aqua Marine is built by an English women diver in 1999, and only one diving company owned by Englis